1/1/11

I love numbers and dates when they line up like today's date.  I was able to choose three of my children's birthdates and made them dates that were special because they meant something to me or they were in numerical order.  It makes it much easier for me to remember.

Being the first day of the year it is a day of resolutions and one of my resolutions is to be more creative.  I have worked on this resolution for a few years now and this year the stars seem to have aligned for me to concentrate some creativity toward my sketchbook.  I have joined The Sketchbook Challenge:

 
As well as a sketchbook workshop from Stathmore Online Workshops.
Check them out and join the fun!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gelli Plate Tutorial with Leaves

Giveaway Day!

Autumn is for the Birds