Cracked Up

There are so many awful things in this world to worry about: 
Famine
Slavery
Wars
Poverty
Unjust Governments
Tornados
Earthquakes
Tsunami's

There is so much that needs to be fixed but yet right now I am selfishly grieving the loss of my laptop.
This isn't a photo of my computer but it resembles the carnage that occurred when the laptop slipped from my hands yesterday.  I have been in a funk ever since and am doing my best to put the whole situation into perspective.
There could be worse things going on in my life.
I have a desktop I can use (if I can get my teenagers off of it).
It is only a machine afterall.
A machine that has a lot of my life on it.
Thankfully that memory is all intact, it's only the viewing of the memory that is difficult.  I can connect the laptop to a moniter and use it as a desktop but it is still a loss I am working through.  I'm not ready to replace my beautiful red laptop yet but I will work through this and move on.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gelli Plate Tutorial with Leaves

Autumn is for the Birds

Giveaway Day!