Craftsy Pattern Shop

Have you checked out Craftsy?

They have been around about a year and (in their words) are ". . . dedicated to providing the best education and resources for crafters."  
Craftsy has a lot of great free stuff as well as great items for a fee.  They offer online courses, workshops, patterns, projects, a blog and great craft deals too.  I love the Craftsy deals on fabrics.  I am currently taking a class in painting pictorial quilts and have enjoyed all the great information I am learning.  I love that I can take the class at my own pace - which has been very slow as of late - and I can take it again and again because I now own the course.

Recently I decided to join the Craftsy's Pattern community.  I am selling two of my patterns which I have sold at retreats and a local quilt shop.   I love that Quilters, Sewers, Knitters, Crocheters, Jewelry makers and all crafters can list pdf patterns to give away or sell.  And unlike other places on the web Craftsy does not require a fee to list patterns!  
It's free!!!

All you need to list or purchase a pattern is a paypal account.  Paypal does charge a small fee when you receive money for a pattern but it is minimal when compared to other sites online.

My Craftsy Pattern Shop is titled, appropriately enough:  SomethingLisa.

You can purchase Garland Galore for a mere 99 cents!
(This pattern has been selling at the local quilt shop for $6.00 - what a deal!)
Or purchase Down on the Farm, a reverse-machine-applique quilt pattern for only $6!


I plan to add more patterns as I get them written up so check my store often!


Comments

Bev said…
Way to go, Lisa!

Popular posts from this blog

Gelli Plate Tutorial with Leaves

Giveaway Day!

Autumn is for the Birds