Table Topper

My friend's daughter got married this week.
She is a great friend and her daughter is just awesome.
I would just love to make every friend's daughter a quilt.  I really, really, REALLY would like to but I decided I just don't have the money or the time so I had to opt for something smaller.
I decided to create this table runner for her.

 I really enjoyed making this project.
One of the best parts of the project was when I taught my friend Sylvia how to use Skype and then she helped me to pick out the fabrics via a video-chat!
The bride's kitchen colors are red and sage.  
I hope this will go in her new kitchen!
What gifts are you creating?

Comments

Lisa, this is a wonderful piece, and an incredible gift!
I cannot imagine that the bride won't be thrilled with it.
leslie t j
Oh! And, Lisa, it IS TIME for you to enter a 'big' show.
Do it!
L
Deborah OHare said…
Lovely table runner. I too am making one for a friend because it is easier than doing a whole quilt:)

Popular posts from this blog

Gelli Plate Tutorial with Leaves

Giveaway Day!

Autumn is for the Birds