Blurb

Recently Blurb gave me an opportunity to make one of their books with some new design templates before they were available to the general public.  I jumped at the chance because I love Blurb books!  I decided it was time to get started on Christmas gifts and make one of the books I've been thinking about for a long time.  Now that this gorgeous book has arrived and is in my hot little hands,  I can't share it with you because it's a Christmas gift!  Sorry about the tease, but my friend Sylvia also made a book and let me share the cover from her book.  Isn't it adorable!
I had to blog about the book because I didn't want you to miss this great 20% off coupon Blurb is now offering on these new Designer Book Templates.
Now you can make a gift for that difficult to buy for person, including yourself!
Click on any of the links and enter the code to get your discount.
Oh maybe it's time to make a book of my trip to Moab last weekend!

Here's the Offer Code:  DESIGNMYBOOK 
What it's good for: 20% Off Designer Book Templates only*
Expires: 3/31/13


*Fine print: Get 20% USD, AUD, CAD or EUR off your Blurb Designer Bookify product total up to $150. Offer expires March 31, 2013 11.59pm local time. May only be used once per customer and on books created by you. May not be combined with any other coupons, volume discount or applied retroactively to previous orders.

Comments

Lisa Chin said…
Forget 20% off, click one of the links above and then at checkout enter SPRING2013 to get 25% off! The code is good until the end of March.

Popular posts from this blog

Gelli Plate Tutorial with Leaves

Autumn is for the Birds

Give Away Day