Old World Map Giveaway
I have been fascinated with maps for years and when I discovered map art I was hooked! With my month as Queen Bee, I decided to see what the hives take would be on the topic of Old World Maps. It has been a big challenge for everyone and I love what they have created! A few of the members are still working on theirs and they will be added as they become available. If you would like a chance at winning a 6x6" square of all 11 pieces then leave a comment below or on The Printed Fabric Bee blog . Comments will close on January 15th and a winner announced on the 16th! And then go stop by the other members blogs to see how they created their pieces. Lynda Heines Deborah Boschert Carol R. Eaton Jackie Lams Gerrie Congdon Lynn Krawczyk Julie Booth Leslie Jenison Judy Gula Jane Davila Susan Purney Mark

Comments