Utah Surface Design Group Party

The Utah Surface Design Group is a diverse group of artists.  
I am always inspired by the work presented during our show and tell nights.

 This purse was so heavy but absolutely gorgeous.
 This is a piece that had been woven about 80 years ago. 
I wish I could remember the collection it came from.

 Lovely designs added to these jeans.
 Fun dyed fabrics!
 Toni is explaining how she folded the fabric.

 This globe was created using washers and a ball.

 Kathryn always makes the cutest critters.



Mimi has spend a lot of time stitching on this beautiful art quilt.
She wasn't sure if it was done yet.

 We were meeting in Sally's beautiful yard.
I love this poppy she created!
Sadly, this was one of those nights where I forgot to pull out my camera at the beginning and missed some lovely work!  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gelli Plate Tutorial with Leaves

Giveaway Day!

Autumn is for the Birds