iPad Pro

My laptop has a few minor issues. It is still usable but a couple keys are worn off and it needs a new logic board because there is a speaker stuck in the headphone jack. Anyway, I decided to investigate a new one, or perhaps get an iPad or maybe a desktop, who knows. I wasn’t sure what I wanted. When I went in to the Apple store I was fortunate to meet Anna, an Apple associate, who also turns out to be a printmaker! We hit it off immediately and she understood my needs to create, blog and then share on social media. I explained how I loved my five year old MacBook Pro, it just had a couple small problems. After some chatting I decided to buy an iPad Pro and I am loving it, I especially like the program: Procreate. It took a little time to adjust to drawing on the slick screen but I think I am starting to get the hang of it,






I was having trouble drawing a straight line and so my friend told me to increase the "Streamline" settings on the pen I was using, and it helped immensely.

I'm looking forward to creating more drawings with my iPad.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gelli Plate Tutorial with Leaves

Giveaway Day!

Autumn is for the Birds