Floral Stamps

After returning home, and working on getting caught up on the blog, emptying some of the suitcases, and sleeping a LOT, I had a new idea for some stamps based up the beautiful floral pieces from The Garden Wren. The pieces I carved while in Houston were for The Garden Wren but after looking at her work, I had to carve more for her. Fortunately she was all in.

 First there is always a drawing, and then a lot of carving.
 Keiko often feels the need to help me carve and I was grateful she decided to nap this day.


 Next I wanted to create something she could use across the bottom of bags, or cards.


 
But I couldn't stop there!





That was extremely satisfying.

Comments

Lynda said…
OMG Lisa! These are stunning!! I especially like the three flowers. Love, Love, Love!! You are so good at this.

Popular posts from this blog

Gelli Plate Tutorial with Leaves

Giveaway Day!

Autumn is for the Birds