Carve December Days 11- 14

Sometimes the best plans just don’t work out. 
I wasn’t a fan of how this stamp printed for Day 11, so it was put aside and another created.


Better. The berries aren't as neat as I had hoped but it was acceptable.


Day 12 was a simple weirdo circle garbage stamp.



Day 13 was time to add a few more lower case letters to my alphabet.


Day 14 found me on a trip to visit my children and grandchildren. I remembered the rubber and carving tools but forgot to bring a ruler and circle stencil. I use these a lot to help me line things up on my pattern stencils. Without them I had to eyeball the design and hope it lined up.


Sometimes I surprise myself!


Are you following Carve December on Instagram?
Lots of great creations!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gelli Plate Tutorial with Leaves

Giveaway Day!

Autumn is for the Birds