Quiltfolk Magazine - Utah

I first discovered Quiltfolk while at Craft Napa, and while in Houston I decided it was time to subscribe. It is a quarterly, ad-free magazine, which tells the stories of the people behind the quilts.  The stories are wonderful and the photos gorgeous! Each issue concentrates on one state. I received my first issue in the mail, issue 9, and low and behold it was about Utah!


As I flipped through the pages I noticed that one of the articles was about the Springville quilt show where my friends and I enter some of our quilts every year. I flipped to the article wondering if any of my friend's quilts were pictured.

I was shocked to see MY QUILT "Letting Go," on page 105, and there is my name too!


I was giddy!
Such an unexpected joy!


And then I discovered my friend, Anne Munoz' quilt, "Weather Forecast." !!!


Anne is a good friend, and mentor. She taught me how to dye fabric and inspires me continually.
I look forward to reading this issue!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gelli Plate Tutorial with Leaves

Giveaway Day!

Autumn is for the Birds