Spoonflower Fabrics

I took a number of my prints from the 100 Days of Pattern and had them printed on cotton, and denim through Spoonflower, a digital fabric printing company.  
My designs on Petal Cotton from Spoonflower
I would like to create some zipped pouches from the denim.

My designs on Denim from Spoonflower

Not sure what I will be creating with the cotton yet.


Click on this link or up above and it will take you to my Spoonflower Shop: Something Lisa. You can order any of my prints in a variety of fabrics, or as wallpaper, a bed duvet, pillows, and an assortment of kitchen linens too!

Bed Duvet and pillows in Blue Comic Circles

Table cloth, runner, napkins, placemat and tea towels in Blue Comic Circles.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gelli Plate Tutorial with Leaves

Giveaway Day!

Autumn is for the Birds