Spencer Nugent

Spencer Nugent is a very talented designer and artist. We first met when he was a child, and I was a twenty year old working as a nanny for another family in Jamaica. Thanks to the internet we have been able to connect again as adults. I have really enjoyed seeing his art work on Instagram @sketchadaydotcom  He is so creative, and talented. During the Pandemic Spencer decided to create lamps by upcycling bottles, and making fittings with a 3D printer. He had an outdoor show at his home. My daughter, husband and I took the opportunity to attend and marvel at his work.
How the ideas began

And how they came out


The broken glass lamp on the right was my favorite!






Due to the pandemic, we were nervous about being out and about but it was so nice to see Spencer's amazing art.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gelli Plate Tutorial with Leaves

Giveaway Day!

Autumn is for the Birds