Healing

 (I wrote this post and then forgot to publish it!)

Since my post last year I have had a full knee replacement on my left knee on July 31st. I was fortunate enough to have my sister come stay with us to help take care of me. She provided encouragement when I was in pain (she's had both knees replaced plus 9 other knee surgeries so she knows the pain well.) She drove me to my doctor's appointments, and physical therapy, and provided daily entertainment. We watched a lot of baseball, comedies and murder mysteries. Her cat Ellla also kept me company.



I am moving and healing but also spending a lot of time with my legs up. And while my legs are up I'm drawing a lot on my iPad. I love creating mandalas.



I also managed to print some wood carvings, but I'll cover that in another post.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gelli Plate Tutorial with Leaves

Quilt National

Autumn is for the Birds