No Sleepovers!

Quilting Arts Magazine sponsors a number of quilting challenges each year and I enjoy entering.  I haven't been selected for anything yet but I keep trying because, well, it challenges me as an artist.
The latest challenge I've entered involves this photo and a new Bernina sewing machine.
The winner of the challenge will recieve a brand new Bernina Aurora 440QE.  I've stitched on one of these babies and they are pretty sweet!  The challenge is to interpret the image however you like and create an 11 x 14" quilt using plenty of machine stitching. 
Here is my interpretation.
Momma Swan has just discovered that her little cygnets have invited some friends for a sleepover and she is not having any of it!
There will be voting on the Quilting Arts website after May 3rd.  I'll post a link later if mine is on the site.

Comments

Jennilyn said…
Ohhh, I LOVE IT! Nice job!

Popular posts from this blog

Gelli Plate Tutorial with Leaves

Giveaway Day!

Autumn is for the Birds