Are you tired of winter? Ready for spring? Or maybe you live on the other side of the world from me and you are wishing for some cool weather? Either way it's time to cheer up and have a giveaway! I'm joining The Quilting Gallery's Blog Hop Party . . . . . .and giving away this generously sized fat quarter piece of snow-dyed fabric! Here's a little close up of it's lusciousness. I love the funky designs that come about in snow dyes. Would it make your day to win this fabric? If so, then lets take a minute to stretch our right brains a little and take a Rorschach test (ink blob test) and tell me what you see in the close up image above. For example, among other things, I see a little sideway alien face. I've probably been watching too much sci fi lately. So, to win, leave a comment telling me what you see (and it can't be the same thing I mentioned) and you are entered to win this lovely piece of fabric! I will ship...
Comments