Tomatoes In

Please ignore the weeds in the background because that is what I do!
Well at least for now they are avoiding a "death by pulling" sentence.
I planted eight tomatoes and some parsley here
and one Jetstar tomato and rosemary in the flower garden.
The next step will be pulling some grass that has taken over in the other vegetable bed and getting some other plants in.  I need to plant zucchini, bell peppers, carrots and green beans. Oh and pumpkins too!  I discovered that I really do like roasted pumpkin seeds last year and I must have more!
What will you be planting this year?

Comments

Alan said…
Love the photo labels
sandandstarfish said…
I can't wait to see how big they get and all the yummies you get from them all!
I just LOOOOVE seeing pictures of other peoples gardens. It always brings a smile to my face!

Popular posts from this blog

Gelli Plate Tutorial with Leaves

Giveaway Day!

Autumn is for the Birds