Bubba


Bubba, my 10 year old Maine Coon mix, passed away Monday evening.  We believe he had a heart attack.  Bubba was a big part of our life and will be deeply missed.
Bubba loved climbing up on my shoulder for loves when I was sitting at the computer.
He had fabulous green eyes.
Bubba loved outdoor adventure on the occassions I let him outside.

He was a great cuddler if I wanted to take a nap.
He learned to open the blinds so he could see what was going on in the world.
I will miss you greatly, Bubba my boy.

Comments

Jennilyn said…
I am so sorry for the loss in your family. Gorgeous green--you are right.
Joyce said…
Oh, Lisa, I am so sorry. I know how you feel. We've lost two cats in the last few months. Charlie's cat Shadow was particularly hard on him and me. Bubba was beautiful and I am sure he knew how much you loved him.
Nicole said…
I'm so sorry for your loss. He looked like such a beautiful cat.
carmel said…
im sorry for your lost
he looks so cute!
i know how it is to loos a cat
i had 3..

take care

Popular posts from this blog

Gelli Plate Tutorial with Leaves

Autumn is for the Birds

Give Away Day