Tapping


Last night I taught at the monthly meeting of the Kalico Kutups.  They are a wonderful group of women who have invited me to their meetings a few times now.  Last night I shared Lesley Riley's TAP-Transfer Artist Paper with them.  We were having such a great time that I forgot to pull out my camera until the end when most of the ladies had left.


Our hostess, Carol, has the most lovely sewing studio big enough to host the meeting.
There were lots of wonderful pieces colored and transferred.

The best thing I heard last night was that they were no longer scared to use their TAP!
It really is an easy product that if a lot of fun to use.
I'll be doing another demo about TAP and photo transfers this afternoon at HMQS, so if you are in Salt Lake come by the Utah Quilt Guild booth #412 and see me!
I'll try to remember to pull out my camera this time too.

P.S.  You'd think I was a dealer of TAP but honestly I am NOT, I just love the product!

Comments

Lesley Riley said…
Thanks, Lisa, for taking awe the fear of TAPPING. It sounds like it was a wonderful class. Many thanks for spreading the TAP love.

Popular posts from this blog

Gelli Plate Tutorial with Leaves

Giveaway Day!

Autumn is for the Birds