Sewing And Painting

I finally finished sewing a quilt top, which I will show in full once it is quilted.  In the meanwhile here is a small taste.
Sometimes creating the design for the quilt takes 10 times longer than the actual sewing.
So glad that part is done.
I will quilt the top once I buy some batting.

In the meantime I am playing with my Gelli Plate in preparation for my debut as a guest blogger over on And Then We Set It On Fire.
I've been busy cutting new stencils on my Silhouette.
It almost looks like one of these puppies had a cut on their paw with that red in there.  Poor puppy!
Stop by And We Set It On Fire during the month of June for lots of posts about making mono-prints using the Gelli-plate.  My posts will be up the week of June 8-14th.
Looking forward to seeing you over there!

I'm also looking forward to seeing what everyone is up to over at Off The Wall Fridays.  Stop over this weekend and see what everyone is up to!
Once I pull myself away from the great posts over there, I'm off to cut more stencils and paint up a storm!  What are you up to this weekend?

Comments

Lynda said…
Looking forward to your quilt and seeing what you do with your gelli.
Sylvia said…
I am looking forward to your Gelli post! love the dog bones and paws, is that for me? ;)

Popular posts from this blog

Gelli Plate Tutorial with Leaves

Autumn is for the Birds

Giveaway Day!