Quilting Arts TV - Part 2

After the nervousness of filming was over, I was able to pack up my things and relax.
My flight the next day wasn't until late in the afternoon so I spent the day at KS Productions to give support to Julie Booth and Susan Edmonson.
 Susan did a fabulous job filming her segments.
 Such beautiful pieces by Susan!
 And of course, I LOVED her prayer flags.  As soon as Vivika saw them she called me over - "LOOK! They are so beautiful!"  I had to get photos so that I could post them over on The Prayer Flag Blog.  There are a few more over on the blog so be sure to pop over and see them.
Susan Purney Mark, Julie Booth and I took a Printed Fabric Bee photo while Julie was waiting her turn.  Vivika referred to us as a swarm.  I look like a crazy woman.  Hahaha
Finally it was Julie's turn to set up.
Then a few promo shots.
 Then time to film!
And one last shot: Susan Brubaker Knapp's quilts waiting for her to film her workshop.  I just love Susan's thread work and quilting!  I know there will be a lot I can learn from her upcoming workshop.
I hope you enjoyed the photos and are excited for QATV 1700 and 1800.
I know I am!


Comments

Lynda said…
Lisa, What a great experience and thanks for letting us see inside it! This series sure looks good!
Carol said…
Wow! Thanks for the behind the scenes look! It looked like a really great experience! I noticed Susan was wearing Julie's scarf - that was a nice touch!
Thread Born said…
Lisa-Thanks for recording the experience...and for being such great moral support! It WAS sweet that Susan PM wore my scarf...it was a nice surprise when she arrived.

I was wondering if I looked like a Disney character with my gesturing white gloves :)?
Michele Bilyeu said…
You "look like a crazy woman"??? You mean you're not??? hahaha. Love all of these, too! Although I finally realized something. All of us put blog copyrights on our photos now, and that explains why pinterest pinners fail to give credit and I can't trace things back correctly! It goes to the blogger not the artist. I don't know how we get around that. But, on the other hand, as far as pinterest people know 'I' have won one heck of a lot of blue ribbons at a LOT of quilt shows..hahaha. No wonder people send me emails saying my quilts are amazing. Of course, little do they know I AM a crazy woman..a crazy blogger not maker of most of the quilts. I just look dazed and ditzy not surprised and filled with the wonderfulness of this experience...like you ;-)

Popular Posts