What do I Quilt?

My biggest problem in creating quilts - art or traditional - is trying to figure out what to quilt.  I am having this trouble right now with a project so I grabbed my Press'n Seal and ripped off a piece to practice a few designs.
  The Press'n Seal sticks to the fabric, and is easily removed as well.  Using a Sharpie marker, I'm trying out several ideas.
 I can be as messy as I like and try several designs over the top of each other.


 I've practiced on 4 or 5 pieces so far.

And although I'm still not sure what I will quilt, this practicing has given me some ideas that I can now sleep on.  Hopefully I can finish the piece tomorrow and take it with me when I film on Quilting Arts TV next week.

Comments

AnneM said…
Cool product - I think I could use that sometimes. I usually use a purple pen but it's a pain to wait for it to disappear. Can you stitch over the press and seal?

Popular posts from this blog

Gelli Plate Tutorial with Leaves

Autumn is for the Birds

Give Away Day