The Big Reveal

Tadah!  
Swirly Whirly Twirly is finished . . .
. . .and made it to the quilt show in time!
Usually black is a great background for a quilt to be hung on but not so much when your last border is black.  Oh well.  I'm very glad I spent the time picking out the other quilting.
It really was a big job, but well worth it!
Why didn't I take a close up of the quilting?  When will I ever learn?

Don't forget to stop by Nina-Marie's blog to see all the other things people are creating for Off-the-Wall Friday.

Comments

Sylvia said…
Those awful binder clips didn't help one bit. No one quilt hung straight in the entire show.
Alan said…
Awesome. I love the curved lines of the pattern!
Alison Schwabe said…
What a lovely block - whether it is your own creation or one you saw somewhere - it would make a fabulous bedquilt ....
Deborah OHare said…
Great movement in this. Lovely!
Nina Marie said…
Wow - that was fast!! I totally agree that binder clips and the black doesn't do it justice! Its great!
Robin said…
Perfect name for it since the lines give it so much movement!
Anonymous said…
I love the addition of the quilting - the added texture and lines brings it all to life. Lovely!

Popular posts from this blog

Gelli Plate Tutorial with Leaves

Giveaway Day!

Autumn is for the Birds