Dreaming of Fall

The nights are cooling down even if daytime temperatures are still in the 90's and that means one thing: FALL!
I love fall.
Cooler temperatures.
The changing of the leaves.  
Cooler temperatures.  
Sweaters and Scarves.  
And speaking of scarves, I love this scarf!  
I immediately thought of my three daughters when I saw it on Chickpea Sewing Studio.
My friend, Juliette, is so talented!  I'm actually surprised she didn't weave the fabric as well as design the scarf.  You can't see it in the photo but the scarf has an elegant ribbon and bow on it as well.  It is just so beautiful and fall-ish.
Juliette's pattern is in the Fall 2012 issue of Sew Stylish magazine
I have added at least three scarves to my list of things to make this fall.
Juliette assures me it is a quick and easy project.  
She says the most difficult part is getting the serger set up!  
That is my kind of project!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gelli Plate Tutorial with Leaves

Autumn is for the Birds

Give Away Day