Last Minute

We are having our Christmas Dinner today so I'm baking and wrapping and remembering people I should have bought gifts for. Maybe I can make a few last minute things. I've noticed a few great websites I need right now and thought you all might need them as well: 

 1) Gift Wrapping - Over the past few years we have been trying to cut back on the paper wrapping paper heading off to the recycler and dump by wrapping with fabric. I've found this wonderful website that shows you how to wrap with fabric according to the Japanese style of Furoshiki.

2. I've had the Little Bit Funky blog up for the last week wanting to make these lip balm cozy's to put in my kids stockings.

3.  I also had plans to make a few of these circle zip ear bud pouches but my first one turned out a little wonky and I forgot to put the tag on until I was almost done so I placed it in a different spot.  Ooops!   I'll go back to making more eventually.  Maybe these could be Valentine's gifts.

4.  Cloth Paper Scissors has posted some great last minute collage gifts to make in an hour on their blog.  Maybe I should give these a try.

5. I'd love to make some of these gorgeous paper trees Terry Grant has a tutorial about on The Sketchbook Challenge.  This might be a relaxing thing to do this evening after dinner is made and cleaned up.

6.  Or maybe I'll just give up on the gifts and start on my new year's organization goals by following this blog post to finally get my photos organized and saved from Lil' Boo Blue.


What are you doing last minute?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gelli Plate Tutorial with Leaves

Giveaway Day!

Autumn is for the Birds