Quilt Market/Festival: Working

The main reason I went to Houston was to work at the Mistyfuse booth.



I met a lot of great people at the booth and loved it when you could see light bulbs going off as we showed them the product.







I helped a tiny bit with the Artistic Artifacts booth, mostly documenting, and schlepping stuff.  The Mistyfuse booth didn't have to change at all between Market and Festival but the AA booth almost came down entirely, and then was expanded to be three booths wide.





And then in the blink of an eye, market and festival were all done!



It is amazing how much faster everything comes down than it goes up!

Reliving Houston through these posts has almost been as much fun, and as exhausting as being there. I hope you have enjoyed this series of posts, AND the fact that there were posts everyday for a week because Cheryl Sleboda over at Muppin.com has once again issued the challenge to post every day during the month of December and I'm going to do it again!  I'm also going to participate in Julie Fei-Fan Balzer's #CarveDecember, so get ready for lots of carved stamps.

Comments

Lynda said…
Lisa, Thanks for taking us along with you. What a great time even though I know exhausting. Looking forward to your December posts. Every day? Oh my!!

Popular posts from this blog

Gelli Plate Tutorial with Leaves

Giveaway Day!

Autumn is for the Birds