Making Friends at Art and Soul Virginia Beach

I had several repeat students in my classes and was delighted to get to know each one a little better. Really fun to hear about their lives outside of art.
They each made me feel so grateful to be in this world.




I was also grateful to be able to meet many of my online friends in real life. 
I admire Lorie McCown's work and was grateful to be able to see it in person while chatting with Lorie.
Inspiring work by Lorie McCown.



I met Lesley Riley online many years ago, and then in person at Houston 6 years ago.
She is a delightful person and I am grateful for her friendship!

Judy Gula has been a great mentor and I am grateful for all the time we got to spend together during our trip to Virginia Beach.
Michelle and Libby introduced us to this special new friend.



 Before leaving Virginia Beach for the last time at Art and Soul we had to spend some time in the sand.
The sand and ocean help to make good friends.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gelli Plate Tutorial with Leaves

Giveaway Day!

Autumn is for the Birds