Hello Kitty

My daughter in law LOVES Hello Kitty and I had hoped to make her a quilt in time for Christmas, but it just didn't happen. Thankfully she didn't mind getting her gift a little late. She had no idea I was making her a quilt and was delighted when she received it. It is always wonderful to know that the receiver appreciates their gift, especially when it takes so much time, money, and especially love to create. Unfortunately I have heard several stories of people who have received quilts with sour comments. It really is unfortunate they cannot appreciate the value of the gift they were given. I feel very fortunate.

Washed and ready to deliver!

I put a more "grown up" backing on the quilt just in case she ever wanted to have things look a little classier.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gelli Plate Tutorial with Leaves

Giveaway Day!

Autumn is for the Birds