More Studio Space

With the kids gone and empty bedrooms, or sort of empty bedrooms, I decided to take over a second bedroom for my studio.  I decided to make it my sewing room. After moving out the bed and night stands, I brought in the shelving unit I had downstairs filled with fabric, as well as fabric from under the tables in the studio.

It is always required to make a mess before you can tidy up!
I also bought a second set of shelves and some new bins.



 The extra space has given me a spot to have my Folio set up permanently. 

 Things came together eventually.
 And I even left space to hang up a flannel sheet for a design wall.
 I'm sure I'll be able to make just as much of a mess in two rooms as I did in one, but now everything really does have it's own space.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gelli Plate Tutorial with Leaves

Autumn is for the Birds

Giveaway Day!