This and That

As I create my tree drawings for the 100 day project I have been using an app called Prisma which applies artistic styled filters to the photos of my drawings. It creates some very fun art. I uploaded the art to Shutterfly and had cards printed. I love how they turned out!

My art printed as blank greeting cards.
 I received a commission for some stamps. My friend needed a house and hospital her daughter could stamp on her calendar to let her know when her Dad would be at home, or working at the hospital.

Since the weather was beautiful, AND it's almost time for the Quilter's Holladay Dye Party, I decided to organize my dye materials.
This seven drawer rolling cart is perfect for all my dyes. I even have a drawer to keep Quilter's Holladay's dyes separate from my own. Looking at this cart and ALL my dyes together, reminded me I have a LOT of dyes, and I really should dye more fabric! It also kept me from going totally crazy and buying a bunch of Natural Dye materials. 
I need to use this up before moving on to anything else!

Comments

Lynda said…
Lisa, Love your cards!! They turned out great. I know what you mean about dye. So much and for me, not the desire or energy right now to go out there and dye (but it will return!!). Love those stamps.

I have loved watching your carving progress over the last year. You're amazing.

Happy New Year!!

Popular posts from this blog

Gelli Plate Tutorial with Leaves

Giveaway Day!

Autumn is for the Birds