Chevron Laptop Sleeve

I quickly made myself a laptop sleeve awhile ago and somehow the measurements weren't just right and so I made some weird adjustments leaving the sleeve a bit skiwampus.  Despite this it still served it's purpose and my oldest daughter used it for her laptop when she took a trip back east with a request that I make a laptop sleeve she can keep.  Yesterday we finally went to the fabric store and picked out some great looking fabric and I put together a sleeve for her.
I am very pleased with how it turned out.
I got the measurements right. . .
 and there is nothing skiwampus about it!
Now maybe I need to make myself another one.
Nah. . .too many other things to make!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gelli Plate Tutorial with Leaves

Autumn is for the Birds

Give Away Day