My Little Sweetheart

Often my younger cat, Mister, gets all the hype here on the blog because he is always following me around.  I thought it was time I gave Keiko a little blog time too.

She is a middle aged woman who doesn't like to be bothered with Mister's young adult foolery but when I let her outside she becomes a youngster again.
 She investigates every nook and cranny. . .


 . . .and tries to find the birdys that like to pester her when she is cooped up inside.

What's that?!?
What is making that noise?
It's a hummingbird!!!!
MOMMY!  Get it for me!!!

Comments

Martha Ginn said…
Lisa, your Keiko is really beautiful, as you said. She has a certain dignity about her that reminds me of my Bigboy. We are so lucky to have these sweet companions, and I can tell that you talk to your cats just like they were people, too! Well, to us they are family!

Popular posts from this blog

Gelli Plate Tutorial with Leaves

Autumn is for the Birds

Give Away Day