Finished!

The ripping is finished and the quilting done.

After much contemplation I decided give the name a little bit of an unusual name because it was started and almost finished on Pi Day (3/14) at the Super Spring Pie Plates Retreat.
Now, may I present:
Fractured Pi


I still need to put on a binding and label before it can be called finished.
I have entered the quilt in the HMQS show in Salt Lake City.  Stop by the show in person if you happen to be in town.  There will be a lot of beautiful quilts, classes and places to buy great fabrics and threads.  
I will be demonstrating how to do photo transfers with TAP
 on Friday, May 10th from 2-4 p.m.


I really like this close up shot.
I like the design so much that after looking at the photo I honestly contemplated cutting the quilt down to just a 12"x12" middle!



Comments

Sylvia said…
I am really pleased how this turned out! It was fun to watch it evolve! In person to start with and then the quilting from afar!
Deb said…
I think you chose the perfect name. This is a very cool quilt.

Popular posts from this blog

Gelli Plate Tutorial with Leaves

Autumn is for the Birds

Give Away Day