Prayer Flags

The Utah Surface Design Group has a show every year at the Michael Barry Gallery.  I will have 3 pieces in the show, which I will post about once they are hung later in the month.  The group always puts together something as a group for the show.  Last year we all made artist trading cards, the year before it was aprons (or maybe it was the other way around) and this year we are doing prayer flags.

I used setacolor paints on silk hankies and then stenciled over the words faith, love and live.  The flags I saw turned in were just outstanding!  I can't wait to see them all hung across the gallery together.  I think they will be breathtaking!

Comments

StasaLynn said…
Prayer Flags?? Awesome... I have never seen these before. What a great idea! Cannot wait to see your pieces when they are in the gallery.

Popular posts from this blog

Gelli Plate Tutorial with Leaves

Giveaway Day!

Autumn is for the Birds