Rip-it, Rip-it Good

Sung to the tune of "Whip It" by Devo
When a problem comes along, you must rip-it!
Before the quilting goes too long, you must rip-it!
When the stitchings goin' wrong, you must rip-it!
Now rip-it
into shape
Stitches out
Get it straight
Go forward
Move ahead
Try to correct it
It's not too late
To rip-it
Rip-it good!

I bet you never knew that was a song about sewing, did you!  
And for those who don't know what I'm talking about watch this:

I first heard of Devo while sitting in a high school class after they made an appearance on Saturday Night Live in 1978.
They were so different, out there and weird.
Funny how they seem so tame now!
Anyway, I'm off to do more ripping.
Rip-it Good!

And now, you need to run off and see what everyone else has been up to at Off the Wall Friday!

Comments

Nina Marie said…
LOL!! How very New Wave of you!! tooo funny!
Anonymous said…
SOOOO funny!
Esther
Susie Monday said…
I love Devo, too, the remix you have is right on target, though I tend to sew over mistakes! The joys of fusing!
Lynda said…
You are too funny!

Popular posts from this blog

Gelli Plate Tutorial with Leaves

Giveaway Day!

Autumn is for the Birds