Gell Print Cards

I wanted to create a few cards and decided to use my Gelli® Plate, a few lovely found objects to create texture, and Strathmore Mixed Media paper.  I really like the weight of this paper (140 lb) and it will take layer after layer of paint!
I used my 8x10" plate.  This is one of the simpler pieces.
I then purchased a cd wrap pattern from the Silhouette Store.  
I cut a few cards using this design and my Silhouette Portrait.
I also played around with some pens on the design after I cut it out.
Unfortunately I forgot to take a photo of the card I gave to my son, which I like a lot more than this one.

I also bought another pattern called a pentagon petal fold card

which folds up like this. . .
These have become my new go to for gift cards and money.  
I gave one to my sister for her birthday and one to my son for his graduation and they both really liked them.  I need to make more!

Comments

Just cannot beat the Gelli plate for sheer, unadultered fun! Thanks for this!
Lynda said…
Cute cards! I need to try this. Great job!

Popular posts from this blog

Gelli Plate Tutorial with Leaves

Autumn is for the Birds

Giveaway Day!