Spring Farm

 FYI: In an attempt to catch up the blog with the last year AND stay up to date, I'll be attempting two short posts a week. One that will show what I am currently working on, and one that will be back dated. Hope it doesn't confuse anyone too much (myself included!)

After the chicken coup got carved, I somehow became obsessed with creating a farm. I carved bunnies, sheep, cows, and a piggy. Then I experimented with different backgrounds.

Experimenting with various background styles for my farm.

I like this funky background the best right now.
Baaa, Bunny, Ewe


Moooo

Hey Babe.
But then I moved on to moonlit backgrounds.
Maude likes to take moonlit walks, and dreams of going to space.

Moonlit Bunnies
I mailed a number of cards out to friends who requested one by messaging me on Instagram.
Envelopes ready to mail off farm cards.
Of course I couldn't send them in plain envelopes! 
Birdie was elected Air Mail Captain.
I should have carved them a hat!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gelli Plate Tutorial with Leaves

Giveaway Day!

Autumn is for the Birds