Thermofax Screens Available

FYI: In an attempt to catch up the blog with the last year AND stay up to date, I'll be attempting two short posts a week. One that will show what I am currently working on, and one that will be back dated. Hope it doesn't confuse anyone too much (myself included!)

I collaborated with Jane Dunnewold to make some of my hand carved stamps in to Thermofax screens which are now available to anyone to purchase! There are 19 designs which can be ordered in either the 5"x7" or 8"x10" sizes. 


Click on this link to order!
 
I played with a few of the designs and made some fabrics.





I then used a couple of these fabrics to make some zippered bags.





I really enjoy using thermofax screens and paint on fabric. They make screen printing so easy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gelli Plate Tutorial with Leaves

Giveaway Day!

Autumn is for the Birds