Paper Lamination with Jane Dunnewold

 I took Jane Dunnewold's Paper and Metal Leaf Lamination online course. I enjoyed it very much. Jane is an excellent teacher. I've only made time to make a couple sample pieces, but I look forward to using the technique in more of my work. The awesome part of this is that you can add paper to your fabric and it can be easily stitched and washed. Last night I had a dream about a piece using this technique. Now I just need to put it all together in real life. 

Jane is also publishing a book about the same technique that will be out next year. 

Here are the two sample pieces I made using some of my Thermofax stamp designs anyone can buy on Jane's website:

Turntable thermofax screen with dictionary page and an atlas.

It's fun to see the atlas, and antique ads I used for this one.

I have the metal foil and will experiment with it soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gelli Plate Tutorial with Leaves

Giveaway Day!

Autumn is for the Birds