Many Mandalas

My mandala drawing obsession continues. I'm trying to photograph them before and after coloring. Having the uncolored versions makes digitizing them more flexible. I can recolor the colored drawings digitally, but sometimes it's just nice to start from the beginning.
I didn't know what to call this one, and someone suggested calling it "Daily Bread." 

Ha! I didn't see it as bread loaves until she said that, and now I'm hungry.

Sometimes the ideas I pencil in just don't make it to pen.

And some of the ideas I pen in just don't make it through digitization.


I like this "cleaned up" version best.

It isn't easy making it all green.



This one decided to be a snowflake. . .
. . .but once drawn in pink. . .
. . .it decided it wanted to be blue.

I should probably draw more snowflakes to use in a fabric pattern.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gelli Plate Tutorial with Leaves

Giveaway Day!

Autumn is for the Birds