Oops

 I forgot to blog in September! Stuff happens. Oops. I spent some of the month doing something I haven't done in years: traveling! My sister came through town in a U-haul to move out west, so I hitched a ride with her and her kitty and then flew home.

She insisted on driving.

Sister and I in her new apartment!
I feel like this is one of the best photos of us we've taken in a long time.

The next week my husband and I flew out to visit the grandbabies. 

We haven't seen them in person for two years. We've missed them terribly.

The Ibis (I think) and the squirrels seemed to cohabitate well.
The grandpuppy is always happy to see me.

Next post is about what I managed to create this month when I wasn't traveling.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gelli Plate Tutorial with Leaves

Giveaway Day!

Autumn is for the Birds