September Mandalas

 Drew more mandalas. I think each mandala takes about 4-8 hours to draw and color. I worked on them everyday I was home this month. From the few I have posted here it seems I wasn't home very much.

I went a bit steampunk with this one!

A bit herby, as in an herb, or maybe more like a succulant?


I feel like this one looks like a party with ribbons and bows.
I took it apart digitally and after changing up the color on another mandala I made a pattern I like.
I'll be ordering it from Spoonflower and then it will be available for anyone to purchase.



Went back to combining a few mandalas together.

Made another pattern using this set as the basis.




In the forest. . or is it a garden?
Perhaps an entire world?
Maybe I need to try another and include some critters too.


I like the layered look on this one.

I really had fun adding shadows here. No matter how much I use my Pitt Artist pens I still need to practice with the colors before deciding which I will use.
Hope you aren't bored of these because I'm still drawing!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gelli Plate Tutorial with Leaves

Autumn is for the Birds

Giveaway Day!